Are you Greenlit's new marketing hero?
Greenlit is the new crowdfunding platform that helps film projects come to life. We work with producers to fund their films and find their audiences. After launching in March, we are now expanding rapidly, and we are currently seeking someone to work with us in assisting the marketing and promotional aspects of our work. As well as working on the site itself, the role will also include working with filmmakers on the execution of their crowdfunding campaigns. We're looking for someone with imagination and organisational skills who will have input into designing our marketing strategy as well as executing it.
This is ideal for someone seeking opportunities in marketing, promotions and community building, and in particular with an interest in the film industry. There's a B2C function in raising awareness with potential backers, and also B2B in building relationships with film producers who might be interested in working with our platform. The role covers social media planning and execution, managing press and PR communications, creating an email and content strategy, and event marketing. Specifically:
- Creating and updating social content and conversations to raise awareness of both Greenlit and our filmmaking clients.
- Researching media channels and contacts of all types, and building relationships with those channels that will be valuable to Greenlit and our community.
- Updating and managing our CRM accordingly. Identifying market segments for the promotion of films on our platform.
- Working with film producers to identify marketing themes and audience segments for individual projects
- Assisting with our event marketing campaign including seminars, masterclasses and participation in external events.
- Generating and researching ideas for partnerships and joint promotional activities with other film industry organisations, events and media outlets.
- Setting up a process for email marketing and managing our outbound communications and content.
This is a terrific opportunity for someone looking to make their mark in a fast-growing startup with an exciting upcoming slate of projects. The ideal person will be organised and methodical, as well as imaginative and creative in visualising and executing campaigns. It's a job for an all-rounder who appreciates that no two days are likely to be the same.
As well as the skills outlined above, the right candidate will have knowledge, experience or at least a very keen interest in:
- Film marketing and promotion, or unit publicity
- Crowdfunding in general, and particularly for film projects
- An understanding of the filmmaking community, both established and emerging
The role will initially be a fixed term contract of 2-3 months. For the right person, a full-time, permanent position will be offered, with benefits including stock options and profit participation. Work location will be a combination of remote and at our office in Clerkenwell. Compensation subject to experience.
Please submit a CV and covering message explaining why you're the right person for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward to hearing from you!